Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PE today was another boring lesson..
Co ordination eh?Dribbling eh?=.="'
I would rather play games which I enjoy..-.-"
Where's the promise of playing our own games last week?
Next week dodgeball?
Hmm..let's see..Then talk for another "5" mins??
Let's see what "fun" we are going to have next week!

PC compared to assembly,PC is the best.Much more relaxing!!

Just cut my hair today.Very irritated by my hair..
Decided to cut it.Feels refreshing and cooling..
Ahhh~~Really short hair..>.<

Today before PC, some of us playing dai di..
Then Narain come in,saw the poker cards, and confiscated it..T.T
Sad..
Wai Kiat cards lost.
Min Xuan cards also lost I think..

No cards for the rest of the day~(or maybe weeks)
T.T





------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: