Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ok,the previous post was "First post after school re-open"
This post will be "First post after blog re-open!"


Holidays had started, and "O" levels were over. Less than a week since it was over.
Holidays were a little boring. In fact, I kind of missed school, the studying, the laughter.LOLS
Missed the group studying.
When I was in school, can't wait for holidays to start, now holidays start, missed the school.
Crazy

Anyway, I just got my PSP after years of dreaming and yearning for it.Finally, it was mine.
Played lot of games with it, and linked some games with friends.

Now, my holiday life revolves around my PSP, computer and classmates home.

Now, one big decision, prom night or no?

I will try to keep this blog alive, if possible.

Oh, and anyway, started the taiwan drama "Hi My Sweetheart", which is damm nice.
Currently at Episode 3. Got xiao zhu act as a mushroom head. The girl in the picture is called "BaoZhu Jie", which is starred by Rainie Yang. Watch it, and you won't regret it.
Web to watch : http://sugoideas.com/hi-my-sweetheart-episode-01/







This picture was taken from a newpaper. Bored and randomly took the picture.



Another random picture.


Now, more and more people are on Skype.

Skype with mic list:

- Me
- Wen Cong
- Beng Jie
- Zac
- Desmond
- Yong Chuan

Skype without mic list:
- Kelvin Tay

I think there will more on the skype list soon.

No comments: