Saturday, February 27, 2010

Q: What's a online blog?
A: A online diary which records your life.

Q: Why didnt you update?
A: Cos I dont have a life.


Anyway, I can't remember when is the last time I posted. 1 week?2 weeks? 1 month?

Anyway, I will be going NP "Network System & Security" course.
Cong is in the same course as me. Sad beng, cant appeal into NP. Nvm, we can meet sometimes, dont emo in SP. We open our company one day. :)

New year just passed. Collect quite a number of ang paos.
Receive ang paos for new year, reward for getting into poly and also for my lunar birthday.
So I receive average of 2 ang pao from my relatives each. Of course, not everyone gives me reward for my poly thing, but well, it's a bonus.


Started work at Giant. Not under any contract, and it feels, erm, great! No stress or whatsoever if I break the contract.

However already feel bored of the job liao, because last few weeks want to play as much as I can before school opens. But grocery department is kinda fun. :)
Anyway, this part time job ends at 15 March, and by then, can fully enjoy myself.(Had I enjoyed too much already?)

Why the hell the NP poly package had not arrived???! SP students got it already, so why not NP?Get the package coming!!!


Nvm , they should have their reasons for doing so.


No comments: