Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ciaossu! I mean,Hi guys~

Long time never post le,partly because of laziness.

Nothing much to post.Before blogging,I got bored and took pictures of my desktop.-.-



Anyway,for the past few weeks of the holiday,have been either:
1) Use computer
2) Go hy or wc hse slack
3) Play bb with them.

Its kind of boring,maybe because I dont have a job to keep me occupy.
How I wish there is a job which I can work with my friends..!

Anyway,ordered by my parents to start studying next week.T.T

And also for next week, me , tay, hy,beng(maybe) , wc(maybe) going Escape Theme Park or Wild Wild Wet.

Dont know they will go mah. Later last minute dont want go,then I will have to stay at home study.T.T

Ciao Ciao!~
------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com

No comments: