Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Woo..Christmas eve le.Tmr is Christmas.Wonder are there any nice shows going on?Or maybe go out with friends?
Anyway,last few days,classmates dont have any activites.Oh,there is one!Where we go and wait for the "N" levels and await their results.Did quite good.Yong Chuan get 1 A for English.Thats good..And Haziq got the top scorer for "N" level if I am not wrong,pity he doesnt wants to stay back and continue sec 5.Oh well,he have courses which he is interested with.
After getting the results,went to eat and we proceeded to Wen Cong house.Played a few matches of Poker Cards and then they started playing Monster Hunter.Had I known earlier,I would not have gone!

Went home after that.Rest of the week is so boring!
At least tomorrow is Christmas.At least can kill time.Oh ya,computer helps kill time,or should I say,addicted.

School reopen soon.Should I say fast,or slow.I dont know.
Holidays are boring,but at least I can sleep late and use computer.
But school days are fun,funny,and get to see all the friends we did not see during the holidays.Hmm,i go for school days then.HAHAS~

Anyone good in Java coding?Can teach me?
LOLS~
BYE~
------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
www.onigamez.com

Image Hosted by FileHive.com

No comments: