Monday, April 20, 2009

I realised that the time in between each posts is getting longer and longer.But who cares?

Arhhh..Trying to sell my phone off..Highest offer - $170
lowest offer - $100 (zzz)

Sadly i rejected the $170 offer..Nvm,slowly wait.

48 more days to change phone, and I aiming for LG viewty, after seeing that my brother got a LG cookie,i feel like getting a touch screen phone.

Should I spend $198 to get a Viewty now,or should i spent $260 or a white viewty,or wait 2 more months for a $98 viewty?

Idk..I can't wait. I scare later nex time can't get the viewty then have to go for Lg cookie.


Today no remedials!So good~
Best part is, got quite a few teachers dint come due to lower sec camp..

Played basketball till 6++ then dinner with cong.Chatted a lot of stuffs..Lols~


Leg pain now, and most probably NAPFA tmr.Hais..


Oh ya, this few days weather quite hot.Somehow unbearable.Lucky got air con to cool down a lil,else,can sun tan at home liao~



------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: