Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to blogging~I realise i post more over the weekends..Weekdays lazy to post bah..hahas~

Ytd went back to maple with tay,then chatted with beng inside..Slacked around..
Till now,I think my class de got [tay,ng,zac,des,beng & me] went back to maple le.
Suddenly the maple frenzy.WOnder why?For me,went back for the extra exp..Don't wanna waste it.. Thanks for tay for luring bains for me,and beng for his help..=)
Able to lvl!!Weee~

Now 20% le~WOO~

Ng volunteered to be my personal prz..Sounds good~Maybe I can reach 4th job next time..hahas~Maybe after "O"s bah..hahas~At least 4th job sounds good!

Enough of the maple talk, tmr is the start of study mood(I hope).
Go to me & tay de "secret studying corner" to study. Last year e maths time,also go there study..Hot but can study alot..hahas~

Chinese "O" level round the corner..Still don't have the "excitement" for it.Wonder why?
Really looking forward to 6/6/09..Hope I don't get dissapointed..!


Countdown!

21 more days to "O" level MT!!
26 more days to "THAT" day!!
------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: