Saturday, May 9, 2009




Yeah~Steamboat for dinner. Long time since I last ate it with family.
Venue: Home
Just some simple ingredients for the steamboat.Materials all from home de.lOls
Very full..Yah I know i have small stomach, but really very full for me.
Hope to eat it again soon.. Delicious + family bonding..
Anyways, now classmates all started to play back maple le. Maybe becos of the event bah, 3x + 8o% more exp then normal. Don't know for others, but I really feel like playing back. Downloaded le , but feel little lazy to play.=.="'
Sad for tay that shield not with me.If not he can sell it for 100++ mil and rebuild his mit..T.T
Beng now really chioning another NL liao..
lols~
Should I play again?Or not?Depends~Hmmmm...
Class blog now up le..After 5 years with the same classmates,finally class blog..Seems interesting.. I will visit it often to see got any hw mah..Sometimes lazy to copy down..Great job to those who put the blog up..Cheers~








------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: