Friday, March 12, 2010

Hell loads of stuffs to do for poly!
A lot of admin stuffs etc.


Anyway, wednesday went to NP roadshow to search for lappy to buy.
Lenovo caught my eye, but the prices are a little steep.
Wen Cong ordered his Acer laptop, which is to be delivered on 12th April.
Thursday went to IT show with the clique. When we arrived there, we had no idea where to start with. Just went story by story.Ended at story 5, where the lappy are.
Asus laptop, which I had been eyeing for a few days now, is there!
Still decided to tour around 1st. Got a few things which caught my eyes, like the speaker and mouse.
Saw cherylyn,li juan,yee cheng and vanassa there.They working for Panasonic.

Anyway, after much touring around, proceeded to buy my Asus laptop(A42Jr).

I'd say it is quite worth it. :)

Today went to NP Roadshow again to purchase the M1 Vodaphone wireless internet thingny.
Damn, it was hidden in such a secluded area of np's cc, lucky got hy to bring me there, else I will sure be lost.
The salesperson there said it is not compatible with Win 7, gave us such a shock!

Lucky went home and it can still be used. Now what's left is the activation of the service, which according to hy, needs 7 working days.

No comments: