Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monday went to play basketball with cong,beng,des,hock,zac.
Actually meet 9am, but when I was in the bus, hock called me and said some of them still sleeping.LOLS.

Anyway, playing in the morning was good. No people because the rest schooling,and also not so hot and sunny.
Played @ blk 8, but after that moved to CC to play. Had lunch @ mac.

Grats to tay for getting his Fujitsu laptop. Wen Cong is so despo to slap your dick outta your body!WATCH OUT!
Oh, and cong learned a new phrase recently,called "Dick out!"
-.-

Btw, the NP software portal is up. Had to download more things because I got my laptop from outside vendors.
Bloody wasted my time download MS office when i already got it pre installed. -.-
Seriously, NP should indicate what programs are we downloading beside the links given.At least we know should we download or not.

OH, and cong, this is the post. :D

No comments: