Monday, June 29, 2009

1st post after school re-open!!
The school really stepped up security during the H1N1!

Class for this whole week was held in IT Rm 3!Wee,air - con for the rest of the day.

Today PE is height and weight check.
Dang, my height only gain a little nia, like 2 cm? 167cm now.
At least I grew, but hy shrank!
165cm to 163cm, seriously, it that thing accurate?
Din't check my weight,forgot to see, but my stats is 80% i think.

Went to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie with beng,cong and ben~

We catched the movie @ 3pm de, and the movie last till 5++~ 6 liddat.
That movie was long and nice!
Action packed and comedy packed at the same time.
Megan Fox is so fcking hot/chio, but she/he is a man/sheman!!

But, her acting is superb nevertheless.

Envy the main actor to be able to kiss Megan Fox, the hot babe. =(
Pity the main actor to kiss a guy, which unknowningly resulted in him becoming a GAY! =)

Nice show I must say.The robots transforming is soooo coooool!


1st day of school already got homework le(A maths).
Sigh, and the prelim && mid year coming round the corner!
Worst thing is I had not even studied much yet!Dang!

Oh ya, I found the new place(enviroment) for studying in my house!
Instead at the usual dining table which I studied in the past, I changed to...... infront of my computer!
But of course, back-facing lah.
Not bad leh, still can focus.

See how long my "not bad" can last before I have to change place again.

Till then, tatA~




TAIGA - THE PALMTOP TIGER!

------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: