Sunday, June 21, 2009

************************************************
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers of the world!!
All the tough time spent to nurture the kids, now is the time to relax!!
************************************************

That's right, today is father's day!Nothing special about it though, since my family don't really take this kind of stuffs seriously. A simple meal will do. =D

Today, as usual, did some studying.
Finished my A Maths tuition homework which my cute tutor gave! hahas~
Started revision with my tutor, as there will be a test when school reopen. Still at Trigonometry. >.<""
Wonder will I even pass?

Had been slacking hell lots during the holidays.

Studied with tay,beng and hy a few days ago.
As usual, talking more then studies.Afterall, all of us are still in holiday mood.

Today, the computing time is naturally more then my studying time, but is starting to cut down on it.

During evening went out to Bukit Timah for dinner.

Went to a dining store called "5 Stars".
Its not really 5 stars, given the food quality. Yes, I am picky.>.<""

But overall still not bad.Maybe a 3.5 stars?

Downloaded back Cabal and played awhile.
Dint know I got so many skills.Really totally forgotten about Cabal stuffs.Went for some training(grinding), and felt bored.No friends, no fun~



Anyway, enjoy today for all the PAPAs of the world!!

**Blink Blink and bye bye**



------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: