Tuesday, June 16, 2009

wee..Finally post again!!~
Just now went to West Mall Shopping Center there to recontract a Singtel Plan~
Aiming for LG Arena. But then my dad keep nagging for me that the phone is too expensive..With the current plan, $418.I admint it is expensive, but afterall, I am using my 2 years worth of ang Pao money.And after selling my current "auto restart" phone,(W910), I should be only paying only $300~

Headed down to West Mall there and in search for the phone which I want to buy.From lg arena to lg renoir, samsung innov 8,samsung omnia and cookie, samsung jet(the newest one).


The samsung jet now is $488 with plan.Too ex but looks nice to me.

After much persuasion, my dad finally allow me to buy LG Arena.But alas, I can sense that he is not too happy about letting go off my ang pao money to buy the phone.Too expensive.Guess I wont be changing phone till i reach poly bah..Hope this phone have what it takes,although it had already hanged for 2 times.. ==




------------------------------
Image Hosted by FileHive.com
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
"O" level JY!!

No comments: